To Order:

To place an order simply email me at: foursquaredshop@yahoo.com.



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Theater Thursday

I have been wanting to see My Sister's Keeper since it came out in the theater and I finally got the chance last night. What an amazing and heartbreaking movie. I think Cameron Diaz did a phenomenal job in her role as a mother trying to save her daughter and do right by her other kids in a horrible situation. Has anyone else seen it? Did you have a favorite part? I loved the part at the beach when the family came together and you could just feel the love between them. I am definitely going to watch it again.

I have done a lot of work with families who have lost children and it made me think of all of them. So many mother's going through this today. I encourage everyone to check out St. Jude Children's Hospital and think about becoming a partner in hope, every penny counts. Something else that is really important is organ donation. I am sure moms with healthy children don't think much about it, but when your child is hanging on to their life waiting for a life saving organ it becomes a very different story. Hug your children an extra time today. They are so precious and I know sometimes I take that for granted when we should always treasure every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment