To Order:

To place an order simply email me at: foursquaredshop@yahoo.com.



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Two Cents Tuesday

It is Tuesday and time for my two cents. However, instead of doing my usual pet peeve I want to offer my 2 cents about a more important issue today. April is Child Abuse Awareness/Prevention Month and today this horrifying story came to my email about an amazing child who's life was cut short by a violent offender. This should *NEVER* happen on this planet at all, let alone in our country. Please think about who you leave your kids with. I know none of us can ever be sure that nothing bad will happen, but just try to double check in your mind if you really feel you would trust the person watching your child with your very life. That may seem extreme, but truly that is what it boils down to in cases like this. Sometimes hiring a babysitter seems so trivial, when we are in fact trusting them with the thing we hold most dear, the one thing we could never live without. This little man's story breaks my heart. He was born at only 3 lbs 6 oz and 14 inches long. He fought bravely for his life only to have it snatched away by an animal his mommy trusted to watch him.





Please join his mom's page in support of Haydon and help fight for legislation to implement stiff and unbending punishment for those who harm our kids. Hug your babies tight. One child is everyone's child.




Any "person" who harms a child should never see the light of day again.



click here for Haydon's Story

God Bless you Haydon- fly high with the ^i^ angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment