To Order:

To place an order simply email me at: foursquaredshop@yahoo.com.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

I love being a mom and I am one of those moms who can share my embarrassing moments. I think the more levity you can add to your life the better. So here goes my latest.... I dropped my 21 mth old and my 5 yr old off at my grandmas on Monday and I noticed my baby had toliet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe. I reached down to try to take it off real fast before my gma noticed and it wouldn't budge. I was thinking what the...... So I pulled on it again and I could tell it was really stuck so I pulled a little harder and his whole foot came up a little off the floor. It turns out he has a pantyliner stuck to the bottom of his shoe! So now I have a pantyliner in my hand (yes it was clean, I know there are those wondering ;P) standing my grandma's kitchen thinking OH EM GEE!!! LOL. Being a mom is full of embarrassing moments, but what good are they if you don't share them so everyone else can laugh at... I mean WITH you too. ;)

Anyone else got one to share?? Be brave.




No comments:

Post a Comment