To Order:

To place an order simply email me at: foursquaredshop@yahoo.com.



Monday, March 28, 2011

Update Monday

1st I want to say congrats to both my latest contest winners: Tori Wild and Amber Keller-Beer. I'm so happy for you guys.

I also wanted to share my post office run from today- some really cute stuff, including my first ribbed beanie. I really loved how it turned out.






This week my family is back into baseball. Our first practice is Wednesday. So we now have boyscouts on Monday, karate on Tuesday and baseball and awana on Wednesday. Soon we will be adding one more baseball practice and soccer. Oh boy- busy days ahead! What sports do your kids play or activities do they like to participate in? Is your favorite the same as theirs? Personally I love watching the boys play baseball, but that is their least favorite one. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment