To Order:

To place an order simply email me at: foursquaredshop@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!

Yesterday my oldest son showed up from school sopping wet from the thighs down and wearing no shoes or socks. As it turns out he tried to kick a rock off of our bridge into the creek and instead of launching the rock into the creek, he launched his shoe into the creek. The shoe was caught in the runoff of the culvert under the bridge and so he stood on on the bridge for awhile hoping it would break free of the current. When it did finally start down the creek he had no choice but to get in the water and run down the creek after it. In the process he fell into the water. I had to laugh at such a funny story. My $10 goes on the bet that he will still not tie his shoe when I remind him to do so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment